thoughts spilt in leisure...

thoughts spilt in no hurry...

Friday, March 04, 2005

All in days work....

The title has been borrowed, the same way that I now borrow code. This art of borrowing code is something that I have learnt over the past two years. Gone are those days I guess when I was required or rather preferred writing code which I could label "Copy rights reserved". Infact this is one of the few skills I have learnt after college...

I pity myself who lives with very little vocabulary. The vocabulary limited by the compilers of my( or others) code. Putting the words in machine understandable is all that I can do now.

Hey! That, I know was a bad beginnig. Well! I guess I should come out of the limited world and give my monotonous thinking a break. A break from thinking only in terms of ifs and thens. I guess I should start reaching out. This I guess is one such attempt. Thanks to my friend who introduced me here. I know I am already late but I guess atleast " BETTER LATE THAN NEVER". Hope to get rolling from now on..... and say "NOT ALL is in days work"....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home