thoughts spilt in leisure...

thoughts spilt in no hurry...

Monday, March 07, 2005

I will meet THE STAR…

sob... sob... sob.... So went the movie that I happened to see this Sunday. This is a malayalam movie titled "Achhuvinte Amma". As my bro says "Very unnatural for the director Sathyan Anthikad to make the audience go 'Sob.. Sob..' rather than 'Ha.. Ha.. Ha..' ". Sathyan(director) is forgiven( and so am I for having watched the movie :)) as it definitely was not a waste of 3 hours.

The better part of the movie is that its screen play is by my bros classmate, which I guess or am hoping will open up opportunities of me meeting the stars( or should I say star) of the movie(you know who that is.)

Well, a weekend well spent.... and well ended with the beginning of a new opportunity.....

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger vikas said...

chettan, don't forget that it is not you who wrote the screeplay :-P

...dream on

 

Post a Comment

<< Home