thoughts spilt in leisure...

thoughts spilt in no hurry...

Monday, December 17, 2007

Im back!!!

Finally got my net connection... And now can blog from home... Getting the connection was a long wait... It took 3.5 months after appying for the same... Yes this blog is being posted on the 17th day of the 12th month of the year 2007.... It did take 3.5 months to get the connection in this information era...

Not sure what's not keeping up... Only ydy was I in college discussing if the max speed of data transfer can exceed the speed of light... Well how does it matter if processing the information takes 3.5 months... Not sure if its the manufacturing industry thts lagging. I was told the delay was due to unavailability of modems. Why is there a dearth of modems when I want a net connection? Murphy's Law applies again I guess....

Neways moral of the story "Im back!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home