thoughts spilt in leisure...

thoughts spilt in no hurry...

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Shumachers of Blore

Early morning, a car was being parked on one side of a road. There was one person to direct the driver to the right spot on a 50ft wide road in a residential area with no traffic. Though I could not see why 2 ppl were required to park the car, what caught my attension more was the reverse horn of the car... I went like the tunes of a bhajan... Guess in Bangalore, thts required... Only God can save one in this traffic...

Guess all of us become Shumacher on a race track the moment we get into the car. Not to forget the two-wheeers who give the Shumachers of Blore roads a stiff competition. As-if all the chaos was not enough ppl try their artistic mind on the horns. I really dont get which song they are trying to horn-out but what I appreciate is their willigness to practice at it. Sometimes it as though ppl sitting on the horn of their vehicles.

Well being a part of this chaos, Im doing my bit everyday to add to it. Hope things get better, Im considering cycling, but Im not too sure if its prctical in this traffic and for the distance I need to go. Car pooling is the other option. Hope I can do my bit to ease the tension here without simply adding to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home